Source: The Girl on Bloor
It happens every few weeks without fail. I look up from my laptop as the clock strikes 5:30 p.m. and all of a sudden realize that 1. I have to make something for dinner and 2. I have absolutely no clue what that dinner is going to be. I know I’m not alone in this all-too-regular dilemma, but I can’t help but feel like it says something about my adulting abilities (or, occasionally, lack thereof). Those who meal prep: 1, Lauren: 0.
Even just a loose meal plan and a little forethought can prevent those hanger pains that tend to creep in as I search my refrigerator and kitchen cabinets, hoping that I won’t have to resort to my trusty takeout go-to. Sure, you have to invest a little bit of time up front, but it will all be worth it when you don’t fall victim to those vicious delivery fees.
We’re looking for something quick, we’re looking for something easy, we’re looking for something with maximum flavor—without maximum time spent at the stove. If that’s what you want (or—let’s be honest—need) too, look no further than these 25 easy meal prep recipes. Delicious without being super time-consuming? Check and check.
1. Vegan Burritos
2. Baked Chicken Caesar Burgers
3. Curried Chickpea Cauliflower Bake
4. Spicy Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup
5. Black Bean Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
6. Dairy-Free Broccoli Cheese Soup
7. Shawarma Spiced Stuffed Peppers with Tahini Sauce
8. Smashed White Bean and Spinach Quesadillas
9. Air Fryer Tofu with Honey Garlic Sauce
10. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
11. Sweet Potato Black-Eyed Pea Curry
12. Slow Cooker Garlic Cuban-Inspired Pork
13. Meal Prep Thai Basil Chicken
14. Vegetable Soup
15. Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
16. Mozzarella Pesto Mac and Cheese
17. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
18. Whole30 Breakfast Casserole
19. Korean-Inspired Ground Beef Bowls
20. Slow Cooker Chipotle Honey Chicken Taco Salad
21. Kale Steak Power Salad
22. Crispy Chickpea Salad Kit with Butter Fried Croutons
23. Lentil Coconut Curry
24. Slow Cooker Mushroom Wild Rice Soup
25. Winter Kale Salad
Do you meal prep? Share your favorite quick and easy recipes below.